This year I am once again running the TCS New York City Marathon to support GrassrootSoccer, and I will ALSO be running the Marine Corps Marathon - Official Page in DC just one week before!
(That’s 52.4 miles! Yikes!)
I am so excited to know that this insane personal challenge will help raise so much money for this great organization — and that’s where you come in!
Please consider making a donation to my GrassrootSoccer fundraiser!
Even a small donation can go a LONG way:
- $7 - Provides coaching shirt to a GRS Caring Coach
- $15 - Buys 10 coach’s guides
- $20 - Feeds one student for a weeklong soccer and HIV prevention holiday camp
- $25 - Allows a student to know their HIV status and access counseling services
- $30 - Sends a student to a week-long GrassrootSoccer camp incorporating soccer training, HIV education and testing
- $45 - Support an HIV+ young person to get on ant-retroviral treatment
- $50 - Empowers a young person to stop the spread of HIV
Help me help this AWESOME organization at this link:
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
PS - if you can’t donate now, please consider reblogging this to your tumblr to spread the word!